Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Gold Rush season 9

Why is only episode 1 there the other day all episodes were there

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User I'm following this thread as we've noticed the same... Got half way through the season and they've gone!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
There must be lots of people like us paying and not getting their money’s worth
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi All,

Gold Rush Season 9 was with us during 03/05/2019 to 03/05/2020, there is no return date for this content yet.

We will put this into the wish list to show relate team.

Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Izzie-T ,

Gold Rush Season 9 returned on 3rd August and was available for 4/5ish days, it didn't have an end date either. Is there a reason why it came back to leave so soon?

Thanks

Hannah

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi Hgrace94,

We confirmed that was a system error at the time which has been capture and corrected.

Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The whole of season 9 was there a few weeks ago now only episode 1 is there if I can't watch season 9 after watching all the previous series why would i skip season 9 and watch season 10?

Think ill leave

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User of you have Amazon Prime Video you can watch Gold Rush on the Discovery Channel there. It's an add on channel (£4.99 a month) although they currently have a 7 day free trial. 

If you don't have Amazon Prime Video, you can sign up to a 30 day free trial of the main service but I'm not sure if you'll be able to bolt on the Discovery Channel free trial at the same time.

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Anonymous User 

We did realise that there was a system issue, we are waiting for the fix arrive.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.