cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Gold Rush Series 13

Does anybody know how I can find Gold Rush series 13? It seems to have disappeared. I’ve looked on Android, Chromecast, Apple and Roku. And ideas warmly welcomed.

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Never seen this TV show, but i have done a quick search on imdb website and could only find 11 seasons.

Maybe i might be looking at the wrong Gold Rush which imdb is saying Gold Rush Alaska.

Also maybe check Wikipedia if there is definitely 13 seasons ?

I wouldn't go on the 13 seasons mentioned on the NowTV Gold Rush folder section which is a bit of a mess.

Use the imdb website to cross reference which season and episode is which when referring to the NowTV Gold Rush folder on the Discovery channel.

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User @schnapps to confirm there are only 11 seasons of Gold Rush with episode 11 being the latest to broadcast, and correct, it's a mess. All the Discovery shows are a mess and I've had a few grumbles about it.

NowTV list 13 seasons because Seasons 2 and 10 have been split into 2 folders each - creating 13 folders!

To confuse the issue further, end of season specials are in a completely different search area and have 3, yes 3, different folders - Specials, Season Specials and Quarantine Specials! 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Saint1976 

Thought that was the case where imdb website says season 11 was filmed in 2020 and Wikipedia also said 11 seasons up to 2020.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Saint1976 

I have been moaning to NowTV about the Discovery channel folders for years and NowTV keeps blaming Discovery on the way they upload the folders to the NowTV streaming service (apparently what i was told by a Senior NowTV Staff Member, Discovery uploads the content and NowTV have no control over it or how the folders look).

Not sure if this is true or not.

Saint1976
Elite 3

@schnapps I said earlier on another thread that I messaged Izzie regarding the mess and she replied with the same.

Discovery are now also keeping some episodes of shows as 'exclusives'.

I suppose they want us to subscribe direct to them at £4.99 a month so there's no incentive for them to tidy up all the content on NowTV or provide all the content.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks!