cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

GoT Competition

I've just emailed the GoT email address regarding the Season 8 Premiere after I passed the quiz, however the email has bounced saying they do not accept emails from other "outside organisations" (i'm using a hotmail account as it's linked to my NowTV account as per their requirement).

Is anyone able to advise me on how I can otherwise enter the competition?

P.s. I will not post the email address below. If you were true fans of GoT, you shouldn't get any questions wrong 😉

26 REPLIES 26
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I put "S8 premire tickets" into the subject line.

I guess it doesn't really matter as the email address must have been set up specifically for this competition.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I put GoT Premiere Competition, but since they didn't specify what to put as the subject, I figure it doesn't matter much

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem!! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue. Hopefully get it sorted before the competition closes. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The same happened to me. Glad I checked here! I've been sitting here nervously googling the domains and doing lookups for the past 20 mins, as I was worried that I'd just replied to a scam email (I was concerned about the "sky.uk" address in particular). What a relief. I hope they get it fixed soon, as this is an awesome competition.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello all. The issue has now been resolved with a new email address. Please re-enter the competition using the link they emailed, re-enter the correct answers and the new email address will appear!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why am I just finding out about this contest? So sad 😞 I didn't receive any email 😞