cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

GoT Competition

I've just emailed the GoT email address regarding the Season 8 Premiere after I passed the quiz, however the email has bounced saying they do not accept emails from other "outside organisations" (i'm using a hotmail account as it's linked to my NowTV account as per their requirement).

Is anyone able to advise me on how I can otherwise enter the competition?

P.s. I will not post the email address below. If you were true fans of GoT, you shouldn't get any questions wrong 😉

26 REPLIES 26
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also have had the bouncing email!  Lookslike someone set this email box up wrong!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I just spoke to someone on the live chat, they’re guna send a new email out when it’s fixed
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same for me! I spoke to an advisor on LiveChat and they advised me to post it here but if it’s resolved in the meantime they’ll be in touch

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have spoken to someone called Binal from NowTV re: an update to getting this issue resolved. They will contact me when the issue has been resolved and I will create another reply when I have this for you!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It works fine for me said no one so far.  I hope someone from now tv notices the error soon

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same thing happened to me. No way to reply to the email or contact now tv from their help section 🙄

Anonymous User
Not applicable

had the same issues, developers who set up the inbox have probably gone home for the weekend now!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It did the same for me Smiley Mad

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem.

out of interest - what did you all put in the subject line? This wasn’t specified in the instructions.