cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JP69
Advocate

Gangs of London season 2 available 30/12 now gone?

I was starting to watch season 2 yesterday. Went to continue today and it’s no longer on Now tv, anyone know why?

10 REPLIES 10
Bryan12345
Observer

It's the same for me. I was watching last night, think I got to episode 4, tried to continue this morning and it's nowhere to be found. I purposely got NOW TV to watch this.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@JP69 @Bryan12345 

Looks like a temporary removal and back today/tomorrow. It’s not due to fully expire until end of 2029.

image.jpg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Bryan12345
Observer

Thank you! I'll try it again later today, appreciate the help.

MDBond
Observer

Also experienced this problem. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one! Really hope Season 2 reappears ASAP. 

On another note I can't see episode 1 of season 2 queued up to appear at all. And I hope NOW won't release a new episode per week or something. I only have the final episode left to watch 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@MDBond 

It’s odd certain devices will show when next up episodes are due to come back. Had to check my iPad to get that picture.

Don’t worry they have already done the weekly drops. This is catch up removing and being replaced by box set.

owlqueen
Scholar

I came here for the same reason. Yesterday and the day before, Season 2 had a 'available for 21 more days' message on it; yet when I went on to continue it today it has gone completely on both pc and firestick app.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@owlqueen 

Give it time, you’ll see by my post that it will definitely come back.

AE1
Advocate

It's the same for me too. I was on episode 4 & it's disappeared.  

No response or update from NOW either!

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@AE1 

You won’t get one as it’s unlikely they will reply to posts on the forum when the answer is already in one of my posts. Give it till tomorrow and then if needs be report via live chat or social media.