Games of thrones

Been watching with out problems but now won’t load any episodes 

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What playback devices have you tried ?

I know in the last 48 hours some customers that have an LG / Samsung Smart TV with the inbuilt App and Xbox & PlayStation users are encountering problems with the spinning coloured loading circles on screen.

I don't own any of these devices to check, but my NowTV and Roku Players, plus Android Tablet are playing fine.

Maybe report the problem to NowTV live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have both LG and Samsung smart TVs won’t play on either 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Over on NowTV Twitter a lot of customers have reported problems with their LG and Samsung TV in the last 48 hours.

I haven't checked NowTV Twitter in the last few hours but NowTV have acknowledged a problem with Samsung TV's with the native inbuilt NowTV App and Games Consoles.

youdoodle-2020-11-14T15-30-18Z.jpg

youdoodle-2020-11-14T19-14-46Z.jpg

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

NowTV have also acknowledged problems with the LG Smart TV's also with the coloured spinning circles showing on the TV screen and certain content will not open & play.

youdoodle-2020-11-15T19-14-15Z.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Has anyone actually heard anything useful from them?

I'm just getting a "we're working on it" message. It's been over 36 hours now for us!

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

No Lil

Not heard anything but once this problem is fixed I would hope for a long period of stability, rather than anymore "so-called" improvements.  Simply because, it seems, for every improvement or redesign brings with it a whole raft of new unnecessary problems.

UK Bob