cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Clyd
Scholar 2

Game of thrones

I keep getting conflicting answers on this question, depending on where you search.

Does anyone know when the last date GoT will be available.

Even on this forum it says 2025 but on an official Now page I've seen it says April of this year.

Has anyone got the facts, please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @gavs82008  @Clyd @schnapps 

Please do not worry, it is going to be till 2025, 6th to 7th there will be data renewal for this season in the system. Not an actual end date.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
RoyB
Legend

@Izzie-T 

Thanks for that.

But on the link you gave, it doesn’t qualify the 30 days with the ‘or until they expire and are no longer available on NOW – whichever is sooner’, and it isn’t clear whether things turning grey in your Watchlist applies to downloads as well as things you have merely bookmarked.

Possibly someone from Now could amend the page at the link you kindly gave to make this explicit?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @RoyB 

Will pass the word to the team.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @RoyB 

I was given another link about this from the Team, 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/download-shows-or-movies-to-watch-offline

i hope this helps.

Thank you.

Clyd
Scholar 2

Thanks, that clarifies my download question and you've already confirmed GoT is going to be around for a while anyway. So hopefully won't have to download anyway.

RoyB
Legend

Thanks @Izzie-T 

That one is spot on!

And the first hit when I put ‘download’ in the Search in Help.

Now why didn’t I think of looking there in the first place? 😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.