cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Game of thrones

Now tv says that season 8 is live now but theres no season 8 in the list of episodes ?

15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It says that it's live but I can't watch it, keeps playing season 1, very annoying!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same Issue! 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm really angry.  I was upset and this monumental viewing event was wrecked for me.
NOwTV had a count down for the 2am premier of GOT - I waited - then clicked on the countdown saying it was now available and was takene to season 1 Episode 1.
After half an hour of searching the website, googling, trying to find a support phone number and leaving posts - I found the answer.
It was being screened on Live tv which is located past all the dross as the bottom option of the options screens - past dramas - documentaries etc.
Knowing this is such an anticipated show - why the hell did the countdown timer - then now available tab not link there instead of Season 1 Episode 1?
After paying for this service I ended up watching the first half for the first time on pirate!!!  Jeez dont know if I will bother paying in the future if this is the service we get!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm about in tears.
I love these books and tv show - I subscribed to Nowtv just to watch them.
I watched the countdown - It now says the new episode is live - but I cant find it anywhere.
Big fail for Nowtv - I'm distrught.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have the same problem , really disappointed 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV is awful, I only subscribe for GoT and ditch them as soon as possible afterwards. I'd have thought that MAYBE in the last 2 years they could have improved but.. nope.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm watching it live.

1. Top-left, click Enterainment in Menu.
2. Top-right, click TV-guide

3. find the game-of-thrones live TV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here can’t watch it live. Really disappointed.

@Anonymous User wrote:

I'm watching it live.

1. Top-left, click Enterainment in Menu.
2. Top-right, click TV-guide

3. find the game-of-thrones live TV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Game of Thrones will be available to watch on Catchup once the early broadcast has finished. 

I'd expect it to be ready shortly after 3am. Perfect for those who want to watch it with breakfast