cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Game of thrones season 1-6 missing

Hi,

I purchased a Now subscription a couple of days ago to specifically watch Game of Thrones from start to finish, got around five episodes in; thoroughly enjoying the series so far and today seasons 1-6 has gone.

Will this content be returning? This is very unfortunate as I know the box set has been on here for years.

Thanks, 

Shane. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the community. GoT boxsets aren't on all the time but they come and go fairly often, this time round it was added in June and left a few days ago. NOW TV don't have a return date yet, although they definitely will be back at some point. If it's anything like last year where they left around the same time, they returned in December, so hopefully something similar will happen this time round. 

View solution in original post

33 REPLIES 33
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Welcome to the club. You buy an entertainment package in good faith to watch something specific like GoT only to discover that only the most recent series is available. Funny how they don't mention this in the marketing material. No it's not funny, it's very ANNOYING.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

is this back on now tv yet? just about to sign up but will wait until it returns

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Fully agree with you. Same thing happened to me today. Should have read the forums I guess! Them not having a licence is complete BS, otherwise how are they still showing Series 7. Suppose they are waiting for the next batch of suckers with a huge spread of GoT is back!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I am in series 5 and want to watch all, not just 7. Ridiculous. Put pressure on Now for all content they advertise.

@Anonymous User wrote:

Fully agree with you. Same thing happened to me today. Should have read the forums I guess! Them not having a licence is complete BS, otherwise how are they still showing Series 7. Suppose they are waiting for the next batch of suckers with a huge spread of GoT is back!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any update?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

According to a post on facebook by Nowtv all the seasons are going to be available in February 😀😀😀

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi,

I purchased a Now subscription a couple of days ago to specifically watch Game of Thrones from start to finish, got around five episodes in; thoroughly enjoying the series so far and today seasons 1-6 has gone.

Will this content be returning? This is very unfortunate as I know the box set has been on here for years.

Thanks, 

Shane. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just got now tv today to watch game of thrones,  still missing season 1-6 when will this come back on,  if you Google now tv is the place to go for game of thrones but obviously not,  rachieroo have you had a reply from now tv? 

@Anonymous User wrote:

According to a post on facebook by Nowtv all the seasons are going to be available in February 😀😀😀

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi,

Thanks, 

Shane. 

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi,

Thanks, 

Shane. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Over on Twitter NowTV are telling their customers who have asked when S1 to S6 will be returning on boxsets and they are saying February (no exact date in Feb yet confirmed) Smiley Sad.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any update on when game of thrones season 1-6 will be showing ? Some say it was meant to be available from 15th February bit still not showing ? 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

GOT Seasons 1 to 6 was originally scheduled to return on the 15th of February, but unfortunately it was pushed back until the 1st of March 2019 which is now the official return date on the NowTV service.