cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jules28
First Poster

Re: Game of thrones season 1-6 missing

Devastated ! Added entertainment package to watch game of thrones episodes 1-7 and they have gone ! Will cancel entertainment package now !

Highlighted
Jerseydude
First Poster

I have used Now TV on and off for the last two years. They have been good in the past. This time around I signed up again as wanted to watch the full set of GoT from 1-7. I noticed this was still advertised so was ready for a very lazy weekend. Then I found it it had been taken off and when I asked Now TV via the chat link, I was advised it was down to licensing. Whether they are working on it or not, they must NOT advertise GoT if they are not currently licensed to show it. I cancelled my subscription straight away and the guy was very helpful. So no qualms about service but do question their marketing ploy. Misleading the customer goes a long way to ruining your rep Now TV! They still have decnet shows but I'm not spending 8 quid a month when it's cheaper on Netflix and they have lots of choice there. Decided tobuy the boxset of GoT on either Amazon or HMV as it'sunder £60 for all the series up to 7...good luck with watching the series and if it comes down to it you can watch each series via Amazon but you and up paying a fair bit for each series

0 Thanks
Leane1
First Poster

Has anyone received an update on this? We’ve just started with Now TV to watch GoT, only to find it’s gone 🙄

0 Thanks
GOT_Watcher
Contributor 1

Welcome to the club. You buy an entertainment package in good faith to watch something specific like GoT only to discover that only the most recent series is available. Funny how they don't mention this in the marketing material. No it's not funny, it's very ANNOYING.
sl_irl
First Poster

is this back on now tv yet? just about to sign up but will wait until it returns

0 Thanks
WillMcL
First Poster

Fully agree with you. Same thing happened to me today. Should have read the forums I guess! Them not having a licence is complete BS, otherwise how are they still showing Series 7. Suppose they are waiting for the next batch of suckers with a huge spread of GoT is back!

Gd9999
First Poster

Yes I am in series 5 and want to watch all, not just 7. Ridiculous. Put pressure on Now for all content they advertise.

@WillMcL wrote:

Fully agree with you. Same thing happened to me today. Should have read the forums I guess! Them not having a licence is complete BS, otherwise how are they still showing Series 7. Suppose they are waiting for the next batch of suckers with a huge spread of GoT is back!

0 Thanks