Not applicable

Game of Thrones

was supposed to have all 8 seasons to watch instead 2 lots of season 2

please fix

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. There's currently only 7 seasons of Game of Thrones to watch, season 7 is the latest season which was shown last year so all episodes are available to watch. The final season, Season 8, is still filming and won't be shown until next year.

The reason it's listed as 8 seasons is because it's counting season 2 twice but this is a mistake. I'll tag @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User from the NOW TV Team who can make sure that gets corrected 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. There's currently only 7 seasons of Game of Thrones to watch, season 7 is the latest season which was shown last year so all episodes are available to watch. The final season, Season 8, is still filming and won't be shown until next year.

The reason it's listed as 8 seasons is because it's counting season 2 twice but this is a mistake. I'll tag @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User from the NOW TV Team who can make sure that gets corrected 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User, 

@Andy is right, there's currently only 7 Seasons. As it stands the new season is releasing April 2019 (can't it hurry up). 

I've raised to our teams to remove the duplicate folder and apologies for the confusion.