cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Game of Thrones

After a 14-day trial I'm now paying for NOW TV - but the series I wanted to watch (was watching during the trial period) Games of Thrones, is now no longer available? Why is this?

1 REPLY 1
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. It's nothing to do with you moving from a free trial to paying, it's just coincidence I'm afraid that GoT boxsets have expired and no longer available, 

NOW TV doesn't have the rights to keep shows on the service forever, so all shows have an expiry date. When shows have 30 days or less left, you will see a countdown reminder message appear next to the episodes on the website and most apps to warn you. It's worth looking out for these to help you plan your viewing.

GoT boxsets will return again at some point. Alternately keep an eye on Sky Atlantic listings. They're currently repeating GoT Friday nights which you can watch on the live stream (they won't be added to catch-up afterwards though).

Hopefully there's plenty of other shows that interest you, if you haven't already you might want to give Britannia a go.