cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Game of Thrones

Hi everyone,

does anyone know if Game of Thrones season 8 will be available on now Tv when it aires later this year? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Normally the new episode will premiere live on Sky Atlantic first (where Sky Atlantic live broadcasts are also available to watch on the NowTV streaming service), then straight after the live episode is finished it will usually be uploaded to NowTV catchup.

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I am fairly new as well. They have put seasons 1-7 on until 31st May. 

When I have watched new episodes of other series it’s normally a good 4-6weeks perhaps longer. . I cannot be more pricier I’m afraid. 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User  You'll find the info you need here

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment-Kids-Shows/Game-of-Thrones-on-NOW-TV/m-p/494667

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That's nonsense - First off, when watching Sky Atlantic on Now TV (Web) you can't rewind, so, if like me you were watching the recaps, you might of missed the beginning, but their stupid app/site does not allow you to go back to the beginning of the broadcast, unlike any other streaming platform, even BBC iPlayer lets you do this!!!!!

Second, even after the episode finished airing, their site hasn't been updated with a new season 8 tab,  the first episode is yet to be uploaded or linked by their tv team.

What is the value/point to a streaming platform that hides away the content, when that's the only reason we are here! It's bad enough they only stream at 720p, but then you have to run around in circles trying to find the damn episode! 

No wonder people resort to torrents/downloading, you really don't get what you pay for with SKY/Now TV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The 720p limit is such a shame 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable
That's disgusting, I've checked on the website and it said GOT was available, and I purchased NowTv specifically for that to find out that I have been misled.
Shame on you.
Jason-C
Community Administrator

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for getting in touch.

Would it be possible to let us know where this was advertised? If you have the link that's the best thing for us to follow up.

Thanks,

Jason

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Title:
WATCH GAME OF THRONES SEASON 8 INSTANTLY.

https://www.nowtv.com/watch-game-of-thrones-season-8#- Please type your
reply above this line -##
Jason-C
Community Administrator

Thanks @Anonymous User 

It's flagged on that page that this content is unavailable, but I'll feed back your comments to the website teams.

GoT Unavailable.JPG

Thanks,

Jason

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Jason, it's written in capital letters:
WATCH GAME OF THRONES SEASON 8 INSTANTLY,with GOT logo at the
background,I'm sure you haven't missed that.
If that isn't misleading I'm not sure what is.