cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Game of Thrones

Hi everyone,

does anyone know if Game of Thrones season 8 will be available on now Tv when it aires later this year? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Normally the new episode will premiere live on Sky Atlantic first (where Sky Atlantic live broadcasts are also available to watch on the NowTV streaming service), then straight after the live episode is finished it will usually be uploaded to NowTV catchup.

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

No extact date yet confirmed apart from it will be available from April 2019 according to HBO, where Sky Atlantic have the UK exclusive broadcasting rights for Season 8 covering 6 episodes.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks but my question is will they stream it on now tv while it aires on Sky Atlantic? Or will we have to wait for it to air on tv first
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Normally the new episode will premiere live on Sky Atlantic first (where Sky Atlantic live broadcasts are also available to watch on the NowTV streaming service), then straight after the live episode is finished it will usually be uploaded to NowTV catchup.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Brilliant! Thank you
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I am assuming you have heard on the Internet that the official UK release date of Season 8 of GOT has been confirmed by HBO for Monday the 15th of April 2019 with a total of six episodes Smiley Happy

Can't wait best TV show ever made IMO Smiley Very Happy

https://metro.co.uk/2019/01/14/game-thrones-season-8-know-far-release-date-confirmed-8343162/

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That’s brilliant thanks for Letting me know. It’s the best series to ever be made and I cannot wait 😆 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have you watched the first episode yet? I hope you enjoyed it

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Yep watched it live at 2am this morning and yes really enjoyed it 😀

To be honest i don't think there has ever been a bad episode of GOT in my opinion 😀😀😀.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am in process of leaving sky and having now tv. From past experience can you tell me how long an episode of GOT remains available for viewing on now tv until it is removed. Thanks.