cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Game of Thrones

I was wondering if you would be putting the first 6 seasons back up before season 7 starts? If so do you have a date for when then will be accessable?

Thanks 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Hello 🙂

Usually, NOWTV show the previous seasons about a month before the new one starts. It is very likely they will do this again with season 7. 😉

Although I doubt there is a date just yet.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sadly season 7 isn't on until Summer 2017. Hopefully previous seasons will come back on the service before then.
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Hello 🙂

Usually, NOWTV show the previous seasons about a month before the new one starts. It is very likely they will do this again with season 7. 😉

Although I doubt there is a date just yet.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  I believe the first 6 seasons will be broadcast on Sky Atlantic over Christmas.  But only on the live channel and (almost certainly) won't be available on catch-up.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993

Well hopefully the will put up previous seasons as I need to watch season 6 and I refuse to watch it online lol. Ive only recently gotten into the show so Ive binge watched the first 5 seasons lol. I wish I had watched it earlier this year when it was actually on NOWTV lol. Live and learn I guess hahaha. Thank you for your reply. It was very kind of you 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just joned NowTV and bought Entertainment packsge, as directed.  Cant find Game of Thrones as an option to watch.

Am I doing someting wrong?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately GoT is no longer available as a boxset as it has expired and left the service. You can watch the repeats that are showing on the live Sky Atlantic channel each Friday evening 9pm but you need to watch them as they are broadcast as they don't get added to catch-up to watch later. They are currently at the end of S1/beginning of S2. Otherwise you'd need to look out for the boxsets returning in the future.