cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Game of Thrones season 7

I'm considering getting Now TV so I can watch this, having cancelled Sky last year.

My question is: I see there seems to be no record functionality with either of the Now TV boxes. So, if I want to watch GoT, say, the day after it airs, will I be able to? Will it be available as "watch again" or similar, does anyone know?

Many thanks.

Amanda

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hello @Anonymous User ,

You answered your own question there. 😉

9 times out of 10, when a new episode of a new season airs, said episode is around for 30 days. 🙂

Since GoT is popular, it is extremely likely that this will happen.

Also, seasons 1-6 are currently available as boxsets on the entertainment pass if you need a catch up. 😉

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂

View solution in original post

66 REPLIES 66
ukbobboy
Legend

@Andy

Hi Andy

Well, I'm a "boxset" kinda guy coz' I don't like waiting until next week and I also don't like watching stuff at specific times, guess Now TV's spoiled me in that respect, I'm now an "if I want, when I want" guy (yeah, I'm spoiled).

So, I'll have to wait 'til 2018.

Cheers.

UK Bob

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy No worries, gives you chance to get stuck into something else! Ice Sharks on SyFy perhaps!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@ukbobboy No date on S7 as yet Im afraid!

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ukbobboy I found it!! 

I think this is the Game of Thrones board I was talking about!!! 

Right so I re-watched the whole of Game of Thrones over the Christmas period, and it was awesome! Really enjoyed re-watching it, everything makes sense now! 

Karl

Lindzi
Elite 2

Yes @Karl-F  good work!

I enjoyed it much more the second time around, it helped that I knew who was who by then Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

Any idea when the next dates are for Season 7 being shown as I missed the previous ones. I just finished the first 6 seasons and can't wait to watch season 7 - any help please?

Thanks

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sorry @Anonymous User , 

No news at the moment but I'll see what I can find out. 

Karl

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lindzi wrote:

Yes @Karl-F  good work!

I enjoyed it much more the second time around, it helped that I knew who was who by then Smiley Happy

I did aswell @Lindzi and I agree knowing who everyone was and the little hints here and there made for better viewing. 😉 

ukbobboy
Legend

@Karl-F

Well Karl

As mentioned in my PM, I've finished GoT and I'm now "boxsetting" on Dexter, which can be tough going at times but it is different.

Still, I'm now up to season 5, episode 1 and hope to keep on pushing on.

UK Bob

Lindzi
Elite 2

@ukbobboy

Have you watched Six Feet Under? I watched it when it was on tv many moons ago but I think that I thought it was excellent. I may start that soon to see if it is really as good as I remember! Smiley Happy