cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Game of Thrones season 7

I'm considering getting Now TV so I can watch this, having cancelled Sky last year.

My question is: I see there seems to be no record functionality with either of the Now TV boxes. So, if I want to watch GoT, say, the day after it airs, will I be able to? Will it be available as "watch again" or similar, does anyone know?

Many thanks.

Amanda

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hello @Anonymous User ,

You answered your own question there. 😉

9 times out of 10, when a new episode of a new season airs, said episode is around for 30 days. 🙂

Since GoT is popular, it is extremely likely that this will happen.

Also, seasons 1-6 are currently available as boxsets on the entertainment pass if you need a catch up. 😉

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂

View solution in original post

66 REPLIES 66
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy wrote:

@Karl-F

Hi Karl

I guess I know where your coming from but I've never seen a "Harry Potter" movie and so, in actuality, I remain blissfully ignorant but, yeah, seeing the actors growing up on screen is somewhat funny (but not in the Ha Ha way).

Peace

UK Bob

@Karl-F @ukbobboy

Harry Potter is one of the best series out there! Me, my cousin and a few mates used to pretend we went to Hogwarts and "flew" around the garden of sweeping brushes! 😄 😄

If you haven't @ukbobboy, you should check out the prequel "Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them". I sure it is still on Now movies. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Karl-F wrote:

After watching seasons 7 and seeing everyone older and grown up it's very weird going back. It's like watching the latest Harry Potter and then going  back and watching the philosophers stone. 

Apart from Arya, who's still the same size as she was in season 1, bless her! 🙂

#AryasAmazing

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Right you've all twisted my arm. 

I'll get watching, i'll try my best to catch up with @ukbobboy, should have some spare time over Christmas. 

@caseyb1993 I really enjoyed the Harry Potter series. I like doing a movie marathon, watching them all in order one after the other.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Karl-F

Hey Karl

I've got a complaint, I was watching GoT at lunch time but when I got to season 3 episode 3 (at about 1.00pm) it wouldn't play, I got a "Something has gone wrong. Check back later." error. As you can imagine, I was well peeved and my GoT withdrawal symptoms kicked in. 

I've not got back to GoT yet, I'll start my new sesh between 10.30pm - 11.30pm tonight, but I'll be "really out of sorts" if S03E03 doesn't work, so if you see a nuclear explosion over London then that's me unable to get my GoT fix on.

Oh no, ukbobboy can't watch Game of Thrones  and the poor chap's exploded

Nuclear Blast.png

Finally, Game of Throne rocks, it's fantasy for adults.

UK Bob

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy

Well it's good to have you join the Thronie Club. And if you don't have time to watch all seasons 1-6 here's my simple spoiler filled summary

image.jpeg

Lindzi
Elite 2

@ukbobboy

I was pretty late to the GoT party too having binged on the box set about a year ago, having said oh not interested in fantasy/dragons type stuff. I was nagged by friends to watch it and I was so wrong... it is the best series I've ever seen.

I'll definitely watch some of it again in December as it's still enjoyable after multiple watches and you do pick up on things you missed on the first watch.

Enjoy, it's quite a ride!

Lindzi
Elite 2

@ukbobboy

Ha ha it's definitely a party and all are welcome!! That's a tough watching schedule that you have set yourself, but as @Andy knows, I appreciate a total dedication to a box set.

Lindzi
Elite 2

Good work there @ukbobboy

it just gets better and better, happy watching!
Lindzi
Elite 2

@ukbobboy glad that you are enjoying it!

@Karl-F would def recommend a second watch of GoT, on my second time I noticed so much more....mostly because I knew everyone's names so knew who was talking about who. Oh and that the opening titles were 1min 57 secs 😉
ukbobboy
Legend

@Lindzi @caseyb1993 @Karl-F @Andy 

Hi fellow thronies & non-thronie Casey

Lindzi

You know, once I gone through seasons 1 - 6 I'm hoping that I'll get a chance to re-watch season 7 in order to put most things in context. Still, I can't get over how good GoT is, I'm honestly happy that this "Dungeons & Dragon" fantasy TV series was made specifically with adults in mind.

Karl

I am thoroughly agreeing with Lindzi about watching GoT a second time, it's that good.

Casey

Right now, I'm neck deep in GoT, no room for anything else.  Still, if  "Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them" is still around in January then I'll give it a go.

Peace out.

UK Bob