cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Game of Thrones season 7

I'm considering getting Now TV so I can watch this, having cancelled Sky last year.

My question is: I see there seems to be no record functionality with either of the Now TV boxes. So, if I want to watch GoT, say, the day after it airs, will I be able to? Will it be available as "watch again" or similar, does anyone know?

Many thanks.

Amanda

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hello @Anonymous User ,

You answered your own question there. 😉

9 times out of 10, when a new episode of a new season airs, said episode is around for 30 days. 🙂

Since GoT is popular, it is extremely likely that this will happen.

Also, seasons 1-6 are currently available as boxsets on the entertainment pass if you need a catch up. 😉

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂

View solution in original post

66 REPLIES 66
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hello @Anonymous User ,

You answered your own question there. 😉

9 times out of 10, when a new episode of a new season airs, said episode is around for 30 days. 🙂

Since GoT is popular, it is extremely likely that this will happen.

Also, seasons 1-6 are currently available as boxsets on the entertainment pass if you need a catch up. 😉

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Great, many thanks!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5
You're welcome, enjoy! 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Did someone mention Game of Thrones 😉

https://youtu.be/giYeaKsXnsI

Game of Thrones Season 7 premieres 7.16.17 on HBO. #GoTS7
ukbobboy
Legend

Dear GofT fans

I've only started to watch Game of Thrones since the start of season 7, and in that time I've been entertained, fascinated, horrified, amazed and frightened, in other words I have never enjoyed a series of shows as much as I've enjoyed watching GofT.  This show has taken dungeons and dragons to new heights and launched it into outer space.

But all of a sudden it's over, season 7 has ended and I need my GofT fix, I'm pulling my remaining hair out.

Pulling My Hair Out.jpg

I not gonna asked why S7 only has 7 instead of 10 episodes, because I can see where the money has been spent, I only need to know when next year is season 8 going to arrive?

UK Bob

Lindzi
Elite 2

@ukbobboy  it's so good isn't it!!!! Smiley Very Happy

We have to wait until 2019 for the next series though Smiley Mad

ukbobboy
Legend

@Lindzi @Andy @caseyb1993

Hi Linzi

2019, I feel faint

Faint (I feel).jpg

(In total disbelief) UK Bob

PS. I'm gonna lay down and bawl like a baby.

Oh No Emoji.jpg

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy Tbh you've done well to just jump into S7 unless you've done some swatting up from the Internet or read the books, I don't think I could have done that. However you have missed 6 wonderful seasons of TV and a heck of a lot of back story, motivations, scheming and fighting, and the arrival and exit of some truly great characters. So I'd look forward to filling in the gaps and watching S1-6 to fill the gap until S8 - NOW TV are getting the boxsets again in December if you're keen.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Andy @Lindzi @caseyb1993

Hi Andy

As suspected, I did not read up or research into the previous six episodes, I suppose I was guilty of prejudging this series of programmes because it was dungeons and dragons, plus I had no idea why there was such much excited chatter about it all over the Internet.

Now I've seen season 7, I fully understand why people like it so much, it's well made, the actors are all very good, the special effects are brilliant, the scripts are well written and on the money, and the production values are top notch, in other words I'm hooked.

Finally, you said, "NOW TV are getting the boxsets again in December, if you're keen.", to that I answer, "I'M KEEN, I'M SO (SOOOOO)  VERY KEEN, ROLL ON DECEMBER".

Excited.gif

UK Bob