cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Game of Thrones season 1-7

Why have seasons 1-7 been stripped from the service and will they be coming back?

Watching Game of Thrones is literally the only reason I pay for the entertainment pass, so its very disappointing that I am unable to continue watching my shows.

If anyone gas answers I’d appreciate it.

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue. Bought the pass last month what previous seasons before starting season 8 and have been watching until end of May but no longer can see previous seasons. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having same problem, can 't access Seasons1-7. How do I get help with this from NowTV? Is there someone there!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here, I signed up to catch up on what everyone has been banging on about for years but now can't find it.  I've wasted the best part of £20.  Why was there no notice for those signing up or watching?  

If series of shows aren't permanently available Now TV should display this clearly otherwise it is misleading.  This is not acceptable for consumers and is taking advantage of people.

Please sort this out Now TV, either make it available or refund us all our money!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem. We got to the end of series 5 and now all I can watch is series 8! Any help gratefully received. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I contacted Now TV on live chat and they have cancelled my subscription and
refunded me in full.
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

That was very decent of them.

I will modify my advice on this topic to mention that as a possibility, for people in this thread, and in the many others on the same issue,

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
RoyB
Legend

No shows are permanently available on NowTV; they all come and go.

As to why, read this:-

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Off-Topic-Chat/Community-feedback-wanted/m-p/500221/highlight/true#M1...

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
100% agree