cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Game of Thrones help!!

I can't find the game of thrones the last watch documentary anywhere on my now tv, even searching for it comes up with no results but I know other people who've watched it on now tv. I have my now tv through my ps3 if that helps.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What playback device are you using ?I

Does your Entertainment Pass still play content on the NowTV App on your PS3 where NowTV have dropped  future support to Sony PS3 & Xbox 360.

Edit - Ignore the first part of the question, where i can see you are using a PS3.

Where this TV programme is showing for me on both my NowTV Smart Box and Android NowTV App.

Have you tried going to the Entertainment section inside the NowTV App, then select Channels, then select Sky Atlantic, then navigate down to the GOT Last Watch folder.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What playback device are you using ?I

Does your Entertainment Pass still play content on the NowTV App on your PS3 where NowTV have dropped  future support to Sony PS3 & Xbox 360.

Edit - Ignore the first part of the question, where i can see you are using a PS3.

Where this TV programme is showing for me on both my NowTV Smart Box and Android NowTV App.

Have you tried going to the Entertainment section inside the NowTV App, then select Channels, then select Sky Atlantic, then navigate down to the GOT Last Watch folder.