cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Game of Thrones - Stream always late

Hi Since GOT Season 8 came to Sky I have been getting the weekly pass. Every time the stream starts at 2am it always takes up to 10 mins before the link to the stream is active so I have missed the first 10 mins of every episode so far.

What can be done about it ? I should at least be able to start the episode from the beginning. Even though its 10 mins in on live.

5 REPLIES 5
RoyB
Legend

What weekly pass? I didn’t think there was one.

Or are you signing up as a new customer each week, and getting the seven days free each time?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User  @RoyB 

Well Cragz

I start watching GoT from between 3.30 to 4.00am, I do this because I reckon that there'll be such a rush at 2.10am that Now TV's servers will start to slow down, so I wait until some of the pressures off.

UK Bob

RoyB
Legend

@ukbobboy 

Thereby making NowTV’s servers provide an individual copy, just for you, instead of the 02:00 broadcast that everyone can share Smiley Tongue

We are similarly inconsiderate, electing to watch it early (or late, depending on your point of view) at around 19:00 on Mondays, instead of waiting for 21:00.

As to @Anonymous User I’m still waiting to see what’s being Gamed here, the Thrones or the System Smiley LOL

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi!! 

I ve done the 14 days trial just to see game of thrones and I ve watched it so far very well, but I cannot find the episode 5 of game of thrones, the aired on mon basically 

when will it be uploaded on now tv?

thank you c

RoyB
Legend

It's there now, and has been all week - see below.

How are you trying to access it, on what device, and where does it fail to appear?

With a screenshot, if possible.

63066E47-9B00-484B-8A33-02A9F598F4D0.png