cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Game of Thrones Seasons 1-7

I have been a NOW TV customer for around one-month now. My friends had suggested me to watch Game of Thrones, so I decided to sign up to NOW TV to watch this show, I have nearly finished season two. I am on S2, Ep10. This morning, I log in to NOW TV to discover that GoT, seasons 1-7 have been removed from the service. I have been aware that there had been an expiry date set in place for these seven seasons, however, I am not happy with the amount of time that we were given, as I thought it wasn't enough time to fully catch up with the whole series. I, honestly, would love you guys to add these seven seasons, of GoT, back onto the service, for a little bit longer, long enough for me, and other people who are catching up on the series, to catch up to season eight. I am begging you guys, to do this for the fans and I. We won't disappoint.

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

We had same issue. We signed up to a three month pass led to believe we would be able to watch got from start then it said once taken out subscription it only available until the end of May but too late by then. Feel like have been misled. Now on season 5 and can't watch rest without paying out again elsewhere!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm in the same boat - got to Season 6 Episode 2 and then nothing. Having watched an average of 3 episodes a day for the last 2-3 weeks I feel I'm in limbo now. GoT was the only thing I was watching on Now TV, so I certainly feel cheated. I wasn't expecting an expiry date and hadn't seen one. It's a pain.