cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Game of Thrones Season 8

Hi,

What is the cheapest way for me to watch Game of Thrones Season 8 via NowTV? Is there any package you are offering which would allow me to only watch every episode of the upcoming Game of Thrones series? 

Maybe buying two monthly passes is the cheapest option but it would be great if there was a package that was cheaper and tailored specifically to allow viewers to only have to pay for Game of Thrones Season 8. 

Thank you 

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you are an existing nowtv customer then i would say a 2 month nowtv gift card for £10 from places like Argos, Curry's, Main Supermarkets etc would be the way to go (unless somebody knows of any cheap voucher codes floating around on the net).

You would need an entertainment pass to cover from the 15th of April with a total of 6 episodes one per week over a 6 week period.

Should you be a new nowtv customer, then see what entertainment deals crop up around about the 15th of April on the nowtv offers webpage.

If you do find a good deal, post back here which might also help others looking for something similar just to cover GOT Season 8.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If it was me I’d go for the suggestion already posted. However, if you really did want the cheapest way and don’t have a free trial to use, then you could do it only using a 1 month subscription..

If you work out when the last episode airs, work back 30 days from that date, and then subscribe on that day. You’d miss the first few episodes when they are released, but could use boxsets to watch them before the next available episode to you airs. 

Depends how cheap you want want to go about it! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you, very helpful