cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Game Of Thrones Countdown

Hi all,

We've finally got around to watching Game Of Thrones due to the current  lockdown, but unfortunately it looks like there is a countdown on Season 6 and we're only on Season 5.

I am new to NOW TV, so is it possible for them to remove one season mid-way through a programme or could it just be a glitch?

Thank you 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

No need to panic NowTV have officially confirmed all Seasons of Game of Thrones will remain on boxsets until 2025 (including Season 6) 😆.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

No need to panic NowTV have officially confirmed all Seasons of Game of Thrones will remain on boxsets until 2025 (including Season 6) 😆.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you so much for the quick reply @schnapps 🙂

We'd have probably just binge-watched it anyway but now we don't have to worry about missing a season!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Hope you are enjoying GOT one of my favourite ever watched shows on HBO.

Here's one example of a screen shot taken from the NowTV Twitter feed about GOT leaving in 2025, plus i have had it confirmed from a senior member of NowTV Staff as well.

Screenshot_2020-03-26-14-13-56.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well I'd heard a lot of good things but we'd never thought about watching it until now and I must say it has really grown on me. I was a bit confused about all the families and houses at first but I was told to stick with it and I'm so glad I did!