cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

GOT season 3

Hello there...  

Quick question.... we have taken the plunge and started watching Game of thrones at long last.... and we are enjoying it. . we are 2 seasons in and just about to start season 3....we have 25 days to do so.

But...  just looking this morning.... how come season 3 episodes 8 and 10 are only available for 8 days yet ALL the others episodes from ALL the other seasons are there for 25 days?? 

Just curious.... but seems a bit odd

Thanks 

Carl 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

As @Andy  states, these glitches with expiry dates do seem to pop-up more frequently across various shows for whatever reason and even though we try and get these pointed out on the forum for folk to fix behind the scenes, they may not always get fixed as quickly as we'd like........ so it might be worth trying to binge watch beyond the problem episodes, just in case they do leave and don't come back!!!!!!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the community. Yes that’s a mistake, unfortunately those problems with wrong expiry dates do crop up quite a bit on NOW TV. They are usually corrected within a day or two but I’ll tag @Jason-C  from the NOW TV Team who will hopefully bring it to the attention of the ‘man/woman/dog/cat/direwolf who can’ sort it.

Having said that I’d recommend you do try to watch the episodes as soon as possible just in case, I was caught out recently watching The Passage which left a couple of days before it should have done.

Valar Morghulis! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the advice.. . 

We are both teaching full time and trying to sort a wedding so the whole binge watching is tricky.....still you never know.... but it is a good show isn't it! 

Cheers 

Carl 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

As @Andy  states, these glitches with expiry dates do seem to pop-up more frequently across various shows for whatever reason and even though we try and get these pointed out on the forum for folk to fix behind the scenes, they may not always get fixed as quickly as we'd like........ so it might be worth trying to binge watch beyond the problem episodes, just in case they do leave and don't come back!!!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is also the case for Season 7, episode 5. @Anonymous User  @Jason-C 

I'm in the same situation - partway though season 3 and whilst I'll get to season 3 eps 8 and 10 in time, there's no way I'll make it to season 7 in 8 days. Currently talking to the online support to try to resolve it but it seems like the person I'm talking to doesn't understand the issue.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok, finally got somewhere. Online chat person "Joylan" said: 

"I have checked this and the information is shown on the website is wrong the GOT season 7 episode 5 will be available for 24 days left."
"Also thanks for your feedback I have escalated the case to the higher team who will get the days left updated on the website shortly."

So finger's crossed it'll still be there when I get to it!