cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

GOT - Days left - Impossible to wach

I have just set up a NOW TV account and noticed that all GOT seasons episodes are only available for 11 more days. Will these be available to be watched else where?? 

4 REPLIES 4
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

I expect they will come back, but I don’t know when.

In the meantime, I commend to you the JustWatch app, Into which you can type the name of any programme or movie, and see who has currently got it to stream, and on what basis, subscription, rent or buy, and SD, HD or 4K.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Good advice @RoyB and an app I highly recommend myself. Sadly though it has no way of showing expiry dates.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Thanks for your response, I used that app, which pointed me to this site. I am still within the 7 free days, so may as well cancel if I cannot continue to watch GOT. Is there an admin/ help desk for this site, where I can query the 'days left'? 

Thanks 

Natalie 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

If you have an iOS (Apple) or Android device, you might be able to download some or all episodes.

If a free trial lets you download....

I’m not sure what you mean by ‘query the days left’.  

If you mean try to get an extension of the expiry of a tightly negotiated deal between Sky and HBO concerning the exact duration of the availability of GoT, I think your chances of that are roughly nil Smiley Sad

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.