cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Formula1

hi, I was wondering if anybody knows how long it usually takes for the f1 full race to be put into the on demand section. I rarely get to watch the races live and would rather not watch just highlights, but also don’t want to have to wait till the next day. Cheers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Premier League is about 24 to 28 hours from my experience when NOW add the matches to NOW Sports on Demand.

I don't watch F1 on catch up (only live) so i haven't paid much attention with the time frame involved  (can't stand 25fps playback for on Demand Sports) but i would thought the time frame would be similar to the above.

i will be surprised it will available later on tonight and you may have to wait until sometime tomorrow or look at other alternative means.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Premier League is about 24 to 28 hours from my experience when NOW add the matches to NOW Sports on Demand.

I don't watch F1 on catch up (only live) so i haven't paid much attention with the time frame involved  (can't stand 25fps playback for on Demand Sports) but i would thought the time frame would be similar to the above.

i will be surprised it will available later on tonight and you may have to wait until sometime tomorrow or look at other alternative means.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ah ok cheers for ya help

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s just been put on there...result!!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Blimey that's quick from NOW must be a time record for them going on Premiership Football added to their on Demand Sports Service 😀.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Just checked if the Chelsea v Fulham game which was played on Saturday the 1st of May (kick off at 4.30pm and it still hasn't been added to NOW Sports on Demand).

Don't know if the F1 gets the on Demand  licence rights quicker than Premier League Football with the rights holder or there is another reason  in place why PL football is slower to be added to NOW Sports on Demand.

Anyway happy days for F1 fans who want to watch on catch up 👍.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Just to follow up from what @schnapps mentioned, you can have a nosy at the reply from NOW staff on this thread

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Mobile/How-long-does-it-take-for-premier-league-to-appear-on-On-Demand/m-p/558988#M4527

Indicates it’s roughly 12-24 hours for EPL games to be on demand.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help