cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Football today

The Gillingham v Rotherham match is on Sky main event today.

If I buy a 24 hour pass by clicking on the Sky sports news box on the Now menu, can I definitely watch it?

It says 24 hour access to all Sky sports channels, so the assumption is yes.

However the only match specified for that purchase is Leeds V Man City.

A bit misleading??

I don't want to waste the money if I can't watch the game I want.

Could someone advise me please,

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you buy a sports pass then you will be able to watch all the sports channels for the period you have bought it for. Eg 24 hours, a month etc. 

the Leeds Man City game is probably highlighted as it’s their main premier league game today but as long as the other game you mentioned is on one of the channels today then you will be able to watch it. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry but you are wrong. The Gillingham v Rotherham match was on Sky main event but eventually I got through to Now who confirmed they were not broadcasting it. True the only highlighted match was Leeds v Man City but above that it says the 24 hour pass accesses all Sky sport channels. This is not the case. Beware! This is at best misleading and at worst a rip off. I could easily have spent money for nothing. I requested a formal response from someone in charge at Now but never got one. Very poor

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

The only games that the day membership doesn’t show is any on the bonus streams aka red button. 
Otherwise it DOES have all the channels. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/sports-membership

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry. Not true. I had a long web chat with Now who confirmed they were not broadcasting the match on the 24 hour day pass. It was only available on Sky. 

redchiz1
Champion 2

On the Red Button presumably?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Was it a red button game? 

Myself and @redchiz1  have mentioned several times that the day membership doesn’t have red button (bonus streams). The day and full month membership has ALL 11 Sky sports channels.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Use this link below to find what football games are on Sky Sports.

Where both games you mentioned are on Sky Sports today.

So if you buy a NOW Day Sports Membership you will be able to watch both matches if you want plus anything on Sky Sports in the 24 hours you buy the Day pass. 

https://www.skysports.com/watch/football-on-sky