cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Floribama shore series 4. ep14.

Hi

Does anyone know if Floribama shore series 4  from ep14, will be on catch up ,aired on Thursday 30th September now October 3rd still no episode available in catch up. Same with Double shot at love series 3 ep1 aired straight after Floribama and not available in catch up yet.

Thanks.

15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous User
Not applicable

"platform"

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Izzie-T 

Hi could you please resolve this problem and and answer the content related question as to whether or not the for mentioned series and episodes will be available on catch up service.

Thanks.

Saint1976
Elite 3

@gavs82008 @Anonymous User @Izzie-T I've figured out the issue and it's down to Sky and how they've listed the show on their site.

The aforementioned show has been on mid season break (after Ep13) and restarted last week on Ep14.

Sky/MTV in their wisdom have added 2 shows called "reunion part 1" and "reunion part 2" which (as far as I can tell as I don't watch it) are recaps of the season so far and interviews with the people in it.

According to the live Sky TV guide, episode 15 will be broadcast this Thursday on MTV (see image below with the correct episode synopsis).

So in conclusion, Sky have mislabeled the episode numbers on their page, Now have the correct episode numbers and episode 14 that was broadcast last week (Thursday) is indeed missing from the catch up.

Screenshot_20211004-131504.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Saint1976 

thanks for the clear perspective and understanding of my query, now if we can get an answer from NOW tv as to whether or not it will be available on catch-up we will be done.

thanks for your due diligence!

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Saint1976 

Good work sir! 

Looks like NOW had the correct numbering afterall for the episodes. Sky TV on catch up however did not!

@Anonymous User apologises for the confusion on my end. God knows why the reunion episodes were marked as 14 & 15 on Sky TV catch up. 

@Anonymous User what you also have to bare in mind, is even though UK has MTV owned by ViacomCBS who owns MTV USA, we often never get same day as US airing for any MTV show. Take Catfish for example, finished episode 50 of season 8 in the US on 1st September, whereas for us we are behind with 46 as of last week.

Which in my opinion drives me completely up the wall. Why not have it same the as the US? After several complaints to MTV play UK, they don't seem to care. 

This just makes tracking any shows with MTV practically impossible.  

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@gavs82008 

Hi appreciate the apology on the confusion about numbered episodes, no worries!

about delays between countries , sure!  but I am not bothered about US screenings only UK and what`s available to me!

Cheers