cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Floribama shore series 4. ep14.

Hi

Does anyone know if Floribama shore series 4  from ep14, will be on catch up ,aired on Thursday 30th September now October 3rd still no episode available in catch up. Same with Double shot at love series 3 ep1 aired straight after Floribama and not available in catch up yet.

Thanks.

15 REPLIES 15
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

So looking at this show, on Sky Go episode 14 is available. 
Whereas on NOW it looks to be named episode 25.

Episode 14 is called Reunion part 1 and it matches the same title as “episode 25”. See screenshots below.

9FBCD717-DA90-4DF7-B014-3035F6FEC052.png

0D6D1593-7B06-49CD-8463-C33D4EB3452F.png

Not a clue why the numbering system isn’t working properly. @Izzie-T any idea why the episode number is not in sync?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for getting on it! though ep 25 and ep 26 are reunion shows that came after ep13 in series then series took a break , ep14 is the continuation of series 4 which restarted on the 30th september at 10pm on mtv and looks to be carrying on week by week, next episode, 15 scheduled for next thursday 10pm, same as double shot at love series 3 ep1 aired directly after floribama scheduled ep2 next week after floribama but not available on catchup.(yet!! hopefully!)

cheers.

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

thank you @gavs82008 

Hi @Anonymous User 

The numbering order of ep has been confirmed with provider as correct for NOW platform.

Thank you for your message again.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi@Izzie-t

So great you`ve replied to gavs response about numbering order,  which i never queried! and failed to respond at all to my original question and response on whether or not the for mentioned shows and episodes would be available on catch up platform or only shown live at their respective airing times once a week! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Update its now 4th october, monday morning and still no episodes on catchup platform for shows that aired previous thursday evening are NOW tv cutting back on catchup service without notice! or just slow to update? 

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User season 4 episode 14 is available. It's the one that says Ep25. It's just a quirk in how MTV have supplied the file for upload.

Ep15 is labelled as Ep26

Anonymous User
Not applicable

this is getting like a childs game broken telephone for future posts could we leave the reunion shows out of the equation i know they are there! i am talking about the new shows that are clearly labelled 14 and 15 on the sky platform lets not confuse the topic and get to the solution of whether or not the shows that have been aired live from the 30th september will be on catch up service!!

thanks.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Episodes 14 and 15 on the Sky "platform" are called the reunion episodes. This is indicated in my first screenshot from Sky Go via Sky TV.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

no mate on the actual sky live menu 7day schedule