cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Flash season 3 ep 8

season 3 of flash is not working with error code 1300. Any one know why. I know season 1 & 2 expired but why isn’t season 3 not working only can watch season 4 😞 but already half way through
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Anonymous User

Hello, Andy is correct, these are in the process of being removed as they should have come down on Tuesday. S1-3 will return on December 16th. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Season 3 should have been removed yesterday along with seasons 1-2, but for some reason half the episodes were still showing listed. NOW TV are in the process of removing these so unfortunately you won't be able to play them. 

However the NOW TV Team have mentioned S1-3 should be back on the service again December 16th.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

On season 1&2 it said it was expiring but never said anything about season 3 expiring. Just a little confused and upset was hooked on it 😞
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

I'll tag @Anonymous User from the NOW TV Team just to make sure I've got the right end of the stick, but that's the info given out earlier today.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Anonymous User

Hello, Andy is correct, these are in the process of being removed as they should have come down on Tuesday. S1-3 will return on December 16th.