cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Fast and loud episodes are a mess!

The new episodes for Fast and loud are all over the place!

It started with episode 2 then there's what looks to be the final episode and you have only just released episode 1? It's listed as season 6 yet its the 15th season? It's been like this for years now can you not get it sorted out? Fast and loud is one of the main reasons I have Now TV so seriously thinking about cancelling with you. 

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does anyone have any info on this? The last 2 episodes are also missing, it just keeps saying available Tuesday but won't let me watch them.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also have the same issue on all my devises (TV)(Now Box)

It the only reason I still have Now TV is for the discovery channel content

Anonymous User
Not applicable

They're always messing up, episodes 5 upward suddenly disappeared and haven't come back...now episode 11 has appeared and can't see any of the builds they were half way through, constant wind up!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anybody from NowTv on here to help with this.  As would really like to watch them.

It really can't be that hard to sort this out

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Probably not. I've made an official complaint so will see if anything is done. 

It's not the only show that does it, quite a few on Discovery do it all the time, pain in the ###### tbh. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

did you even get a reply from them? theres over 10 episodes missing

Anonymous User
Not applicable
After a bit of faffing about, ie a reply saying "we'll get back to you", then one saying "we hope our reply helped, we'll now close the matter" (!)

Eventually they said "we're sorry, it's the way Discovery gives them to us"

Total BS tbh.

Is frustrating, there are builds I never got to see the end of and probably won't until the middle the next season! Its like Now TV is just a Sky after thought, ball ache really 🙄