cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Family Guy

I was trying to catch the latest family guy episodes on NOW TV, but weirdly the episode you have listed as Season 17, episode 10 is actually an old episode and not the actual S17 E10 which is "Hefty Shades of Grey". I am not sure what is going on here.

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I think Family Guy showing on NowTV is Season 16 and NowTV have wrongly advertised this as the newer season 17.

I believe season 17 is currently on ITV where I have watched a few episodes via the ITV Hub App. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I was trying to catch the latest family guy episodes on NOW TV, but weirdly the episode you have listed as Season 17, episode 10 is actually an old episode and not the actual S17 E10 which is "Hefty Shades of Grey". I am not sure what is going on here.

@Anonymous User

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for pointing this out, we have now escalated this to the content team 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This still hasn't been corrected. I'd be interested to hear why not.

It's very misleading – people might sign up to Now TV purely to watch the latest season of Family Guy, only to find out they can only see an older series.

Also, if you follow Family Guy on a Roku device, it notifies you that a new Season 17 episode has been added, and even shows a thumbnail image from the correct Season 17 episode. So it's very confusing when you fire-up Now and discover the episode is entirely different, a year old and completely unrelated to the thumbnail you've just seen.