cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

FX?

i used to watch american horror story 1984 on FX on my nowtv? however now for some reason i cannot locate this channel anywhere? have i imagined this or has it been removed? 😞 sorry if im being dumb 

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

NOW have never offered the FX TV channel with an Entertainment Membership.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/entertainment-membership 

I believe previously some on the American horror Story TV shows was on FOX with a TV Entertainment Membership in the past.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I didn't realise Fox was formerly FX according to this linked article.

https://www.uswitch.com/tv/guides/watch-fox-channel/ 

To be honest i don't watch much content on Fox and not sure of the studio make up.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hello! 

oh thats interesting i didn't know this info either! but thank you, thats very helpful!

ill have to check the tv guide shortly to see if what i want to watch tonight is on there 🧐

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You can also watch Fox on Demand if you wish or live Fox TV with a NOW Entertainment Membership if you wish.

Here's the current stuff available on Fox on Demand from the screen shot taken below.

Go to Entertainment, then Channels, then select Fox.

Screenshot_2021-05-02-17-08-45.png

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

For now all previous seasons of American Horror Story are on Netflix.

As a guess I would assume the latest season will turn up there at some point.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

ahh thank you! its not actually american horror story i want to watch - that was just what i remembered watching on that channel at the time when it was being aired weekly. i just feel like ive imagined it and now feel annoyed with myself! ahah