Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

F1

No F1 Australia practice 1 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
redchiz1
Champion 2

@Anonymous User Live was yesterday, obviously. Highlights today at 14:30, which was after you posted, did you catch them? 

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Can you elaborate. 

No live coverage or on demand?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
redchiz1
Champion 2

@Anonymous User Live was yesterday, obviously. Highlights today at 14:30, which was after you posted, did you catch them? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yup sorry fairly new to all this so was confused on how to watch replays. Managed to stay up for the race tho

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Haha why did you stay up it wasn’t on that early could of just gone bad early and woke up watch that’s what I did so I didn’t feel awful today lol. Though you didn’t even need do that as they were advertising there was going be a replay about 9 anyway 

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @redchiz1 @gavs82008 

Can I please confirm if you mean this one please?

https://www.nowtv.com/gb/watch/home/asset/australian-f1-gp-highlights-2022/A5EK58cLDR6pXGUNhCQrW

Thank you.
*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

redchiz1
Champion 2

Hi @Izzie-T I don't think we were specifically looking for On Demand content on this occasion, just practice highlights as they were shown. Thanks for the link in any event as personally I still haven't caught up on the race! 🙂

Dazman
Mentor

Them av not put up the races yet on line yet to the app 

Dazman
Mentor

Been wait for it to stick on the f1 practice 3 

F1 quicklyingfly too 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Tony-D 

Is this something you are able to help with?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help