cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

F1

Is F1 Qatar the actual full race not on demand yet? I can only find the pre race talk and post race highlights

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Channel 4 hold exclusive rights for highlights. So it’s always going to vary, can take up to 72 hours from what I recall.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Channel 4 hold exclusive rights for highlights. So it’s always going to vary, can take up to 72 hours from what I recall.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Full race still not available. This happened last week as well. Pre race buildup is there, post race analysis is there, race highlights are there. Actual full race not there. F1 is the only reason I have sports, I can’t always watch the race live, but if all I can see is highlights then I may as well just watch channel 4!

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User it gets repeated on the F1 channel pretty much every day. It was on at 7:30pm yesterday and this evening, is on again tomorrow at 2:50pm and Thursday at midday.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Izzie-T 

Can you shed some light for @Anonymous User  on this particular race? 

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User full race replay went up late last night and is available in the F1 on demand section.

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @gavs82008  @Anonymous User 

Can I please if this one is the race you are looking for please?

https://www.nowtv.com/gb/watch/genres/asset/qatar-f1-gp-grand-prix-2021/A5EK58cLDR6pNm4fq9u91?genre=f1

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That's it. But it wasn't available last night. I ended up having to watch the highlights. I don't expect the whole race to be there to watch on demand straight after the live broadcast, I don't even expect to be able to watch it on Sunday evening. But what I find very frustrating is that pre race, post race and highlights are there the day after race day but not the whole race replay. Is there a reason for this? As it's only been the last two races this has been an issue. And I know someone has already said that it's replayed all the time, but I generally can't schedule my life around tv times, which is why I like on demand. Apologies if I'm coming across as a huge complainer but as I said, it's kind of frustrating.