cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
onlyhereforf1
Advocate

F1 pre-season testing sessions

Are the full F1 pre-season testing sessions not being uploaded on demand? It's been over 24 hours since the first session ended and more recently broadcast shows (Ted's Notebook and Testing Wrap) have been uploaded.

I get that they're quite long and might take a while to edit and publish, but surely at least one should have been by now?

Two of the three testing days fall on weekdays so of course people won't be able to catch it live and want to watch the full sessions on demand at a later date, so it would make sense for a premium brand like NOW to make them available for those people. Slightly disappointed, but I will try to delete this post if the sessions are uploaded. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ContentTeam
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Mark_Weinreb @onlyhereforf1 

unfortunately those won't be available on demand due to their too long duration

Thank you

* Please note that I am only able to look into content related queries, any account, offer, etc related. Please Contact our customer team or live chat for help.
Thank you

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@onlyhereforf1 

It’s always possible that Sky/Now don’t have the rights to put the pre-session testing sessions onto on-demand, bearing in mind the fact that this is the first year we’ve been able to watch pre-season testing.

@ContentTeam can you answer @onlyhereforf1 ?

ContentTeam
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

I have queried this and will get back to you as soon as I get a response

Thank you

* Please note that I am only able to look into content related queries, any account, offer, etc related. Please Contact our customer team or live chat for help.
Thank you

ContentTeam
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

unfortunately those won't be available on demand due to their too long duration

Thank you

Thank you

onlyhereforf1
Advocate

OK, that's disappointing but thank you for confirming the reason