cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

F1 not uploaded STILL

@ContentTeam 

its now nearly 48 hours after the Grand Prix on Sunday, it’s getting ridiculous how long we’re having to wait until the race is uploaded after first broadcast. I understand there’s issue with c4 and their broadcast right but something must be done here. At the start of the season we were waiting about 8/10 hours which was bad enough but now we’re not getting access to this content until DAYS later. It’s not acceptable!
were paying to have access to sky sports channels and their content yet not being able to view them “on demand”!

surely sky customers don’t have this issue? And as we paying for access to  sky product why should we have this issue. 

do you realise how hard it is to get to the middle of the week without finding out the results. 

it wouldn’t even be so bad if you could restart the program as it’s being shown live so you could make sure you can watch the start of the race but if you miss the start time by a few minutes you cannot watch the start of the race (arguably one of the most exciting parts) until Tuesday…

Something must be done here or I’m sure we would have a case to argue that we aren’t receiving the product that we’ve been paying for…

16 REPLIES 16
ContentTeam
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi, Sorry for the delay. Our team is still looking into this issue. Apologies for the inconvenience and delay.  Will update in this chain once we get a response. Thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not to worry. I’ve cancelled my now memberships from now on. 

F1FanDan
Scholar

C'mon it's been three days. Get it uploaded.

It's not the first time this has happened either.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s been four days. This isn’t acceptable for a sporting event on a premium service. 

ContentTeam
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi, the issue with this content has been resolved. We have F1 Italian Grand Prix - 11.09 now on the platform. Thank you for the patience. Apologies for the inconvenience and for the delay. Thanks @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @F1FanDan @gavs82008 @Phil72 @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Saint1976 @Sean_Brown 

F1FanDan
Scholar

Why did it take so long?

What steps are being taken to prevent this delay from reoccurring?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@F1FanDan 

You need to tag the team in when asking them a question. Without that they won't see sight of it.

FYI@ContentTeam 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help