cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

F1 not uploaded STILL

@ContentTeam 

its now nearly 48 hours after the Grand Prix on Sunday, it’s getting ridiculous how long we’re having to wait until the race is uploaded after first broadcast. I understand there’s issue with c4 and their broadcast right but something must be done here. At the start of the season we were waiting about 8/10 hours which was bad enough but now we’re not getting access to this content until DAYS later. It’s not acceptable!
were paying to have access to sky sports channels and their content yet not being able to view them “on demand”!

surely sky customers don’t have this issue? And as we paying for access to  sky product why should we have this issue. 

do you realise how hard it is to get to the middle of the week without finding out the results. 

it wouldn’t even be so bad if you could restart the program as it’s being shown live so you could make sure you can watch the start of the race but if you miss the start time by a few minutes you cannot watch the start of the race (arguably one of the most exciting parts) until Tuesday…

Something must be done here or I’m sure we would have a case to argue that we aren’t receiving the product that we’ve been paying for…

16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still no upload at 14:30 Tuesday 13th and just seen that it’s been broadcast live for the 3rd/4th time that I’ve seen…

Again it’s quite difficult to plan around the live showings as you only show the current and next program per channel. So can’t find out when it’ll be shown again. 

Seriously, what is going on with this? 

A response or acknowledgment would be good also?

Saint1976
Elite 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for that. 
still harder than it should be to lol

FYI it’s being shown live at 22:00 

Sean_Brown
Mentor

I have just been on with the Now chat and complained about this. I have been told to check back as it should be available in the next 24 hours..... This is seriously appalling service. I have to pay for the full Sky sports package, just to watch F1. I work most weekends and normally watch the race on the Monday. Why it is not available Sunday evening is beyond me. I can watch all the post race stuff but not the actual race until Monday. Nothing is available from the Italian GP after qualifying. Going to watch the highlights on C4, its available there!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still another 24 hours…

Did they give any explanation?

yeah I’m nearly at that point also but I enjoy watching the whole race not just the highlights. Defeats the object of paying £25 a month for something you’re not receiving

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I came to see if anybody had mentioned this and agree with you completely, the delay on getting this on demand is a joke.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also chiming in... this is total rubbish. Some sort of push notification would at least help notify when content is available. C4 do it! The whole licensing arrangement is just so silly.

Phil72
Advocate

Totally agree. I quit Sky as F1 was the only channel I watched, so being forced to pay for signature, HD and multi room was excessive, but at least I could record the live stream and watch it anytime. This is now getting silly, that almost 60 hours since the race, and it is not available.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Phil72 

For recording features you could always head to BT and take NOW directly from them. As they permit live recording on the NOW channels.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help