cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

F1 demand

ITS getting a joke now . Sort it out now tv I pay for sports pass just for f1 .

I come home after work expecting to watch the f1 race which I missed and it not even on there they don't get added till days later which is not good at all . Some of them are not even up there at all

I had to watch most of the race via channel 4 which is for free . For a paying customer  all I want to do is watch a race I am paying for and its now 4 races I had to go else where to watch them as there not uploaded till days later . I wouldt mind but even so.e of the live races are not even shown for example Silverstone wasn't not live on now tv . I don't know what am paying for I be ending my membership as channel 4 seems so much better.  

Unless this gets sorted out 

1 REPLY 1
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User this has been discussed umpteen times. It is all down to the rights deal signed between Sky, Channel 4 and Liberty Media (the owners of F1).

Sky have the exclusive rights to show the races LIVE. Channel 4 have the rights to show extended race highlights including an exclusivity period (24 hours).

The only exception to that deal is the British GP which was shown live on both Sky F1 and Channel 4.

You are paying Now for the exclusive LIVE broadcast of a race.

Alternatively there is a full replay of today's race on Sky F1 Channel tomorrow at 7pm.