cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

F1 GP postings to discover for downloading

Because of work or time differences I cannot always watch the live sessions of F1 GP.

But why, for example Hungary this weekend, have you uploaded free practice two and qualification episodes & not free practice one and three? Something similar happened for the French GP last week where the free practice sessions and qualifying session were not loaded in order?

I’d have been able to download Friday and Saturday and binge watch them (in order) before the actual race on Sunday.

Now I have to actively avoid all F1 on terrestrial television, news and social media until I’m able to see them all in order and miss the live race.

Very frustrating at a £20 per months cost when I don’t have access to Skys own broadband feed and red button.

Please don’t tell me it’s because of Channel 4 rights?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I don't think it's a rights issue in every case.  Even their own programming such as The F1 Show and Ted's Notebook, along with F2 races can be delayed/missing for a long time afterwards.  Channel 4 on the other hand gets their F1 highlights programme available on demand, in HD, within an hour of broadcast 99% of the time.

Problem is they don't care to make it available faster and won't until people vote with their wallets.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

There is no way to not mention Channel 4 unfortunately. If C4 never held the rights then it’s possible content could be added sooner.

@ContentTeam do you know when the content for @Anonymous User  should be added?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @gavs82008 , I appreciate the answer. I accept there will be a delay in making content available due to rights issues.

That is not really the issue, it is the order in which they are loaded that I am struggling to understand.

FP1, FP2, FP3, QUALI, RACE, with various Ted’s notebooks and shows interspersed. 

Not FP2, QUALI, and various notebooks and the rest of shows all mixed up.

@ContentTeam can you help explain?

Thanks

ContentTeam
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @gavs82008 

thanks for your query, we will look into this and give you an update as soon as possible

Thanks

* Please note that I am only able to look into content related queries, any account, offer, etc related. Please Contact our customer team or live chat for help.
Thank you

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I don't think it's a rights issue in every case.  Even their own programming such as The F1 Show and Ted's Notebook, along with F2 races can be delayed/missing for a long time afterwards.  Channel 4 on the other hand gets their F1 highlights programme available on demand, in HD, within an hour of broadcast 99% of the time.

Problem is they don't care to make it available faster and won't until people vote with their wallets.