cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error code ovp 00009

Error code OVP_00009

I've just turned on my TV and started to try to watch the latest episode of New Amsterdam and I get an error code of no assets for required device capabilities, error code ovp_00009.

Does anyone know how I can rectify it please, or is this a known issue?

Thank you,

26 REPLIES 26
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not sorted yet. As I posted did virtually everything thing from reinstalling my app on firestick to trying updates and disconnecting. So from the number of posts on here it is a Now TV problem. They do not seem to have a proper system of communication. Whether this falls back to Sky TV I don't know but it doesn't reflect well on them. Will try tomorrow. Best of luck Wendy. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi have you got it sorted? Im having the same issue. Poor communication from nowtv 👎🏻

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same problem since yesterday with new episodes too, managed live chat and was told the problem will be reported, I'm not sure how longs it takes to get it sorted🙄 , still not working today.

superglo2012
Scholar 3

This is the 2nd day this error code comes up; it is not a device issue it is definitely a now issue as I have tried it on tv tablet and laptop I have cancelled the membership as they really are no help, probably too busy watching the football to be bothered with paying customers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's certainly an issue with NowTV. I can't play certain episodes on any device. I only have 1 show that I watch regularly, so I've cancelled my membership. The LiveChat doesn't work, and they obviously don't monitor their forums. I was already unhappy with paying to watch ads. This was the last straw for me.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also having the same issues and no response from

NOWtv

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

It won’t be on here, your best to look on social media such as Twitter or Facebook.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help