cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error code ovp 00009

Error code OVP_00009

I've just turned on my TV and started to try to watch the latest episode of New Amsterdam and I get an error code of no assets for required device capabilities, error code ovp_00009.

Does anyone know how I can rectify it please, or is this a known issue?

Thank you,

26 REPLIES 26
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Keep at it and don’t give up. It clearly is not an issue with the device but the content on the app itself. 

Feel free to mention that the community forum is littered with threads on the issue.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@gavs82008 - I have been trying but help seems to be alluding me. I have now sent a message to NowTV - given up trying to access Live Chat as there doesn't seem to be anyone there.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

You could try reporting it on social media where they would be much more likely to reply. On here it is extremely seldom I’m afraid.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
JayceyF
Scholar

Whereabouts on social media - Twitter, Facebook?  (I hadn't thought of that - although Twitter is my main 'complaining tool' for all sorts of companies! 😁)

JayceyF
Scholar

Just found this - quite a number of complaints about this, and they're "still looking at it"...😉

https://mobile.twitter.com/NOWHelpTeam/with_replies

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@gavs82008 thank you

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having this issue with The Good Doctor 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Helen1 I too have had the same problem with FBI and FBI international tonight. All my other Now entertainment works. I have an Amazon Firestick. I have disconnected my stick. Tried updates. In fact tried everything and it was by chance I found this site. I am not pleased with the Now TV attitude as from the posts this is not a new problem. I will try again tomorrow and see if they have pulled their finger out. If not someone will be getting a full verbal. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I experienced the same issue yesterday and today and I use the streaming service.  I've never had this happen before.  FBI'S MOST WANTED is working.

Wendyedwards
Advocate

Have u managed yo sort it mine is the same