cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error code OVP_00009

Error code OVP_00009

I've just turned on my TV and started to try to watch the latest episode of New Amsterdam and I get an error code of no assets for required device capabilities, error code ovp_00009

13 REPLIES 13
redchiz1
Champion 2

@RoyB I doubt the Content Team are personally responsible for when NOW TV breaks, but I admire your singular critique nonetheless. 😉

RoyB
Legend

@redchiz1 @gavs82008 @Uncle Tom Cobbley and all

This issue also highlights how utterly dysfunctional the Community is.  Ten postings with the same issue, many with the same title even? And IIRC, the Community software will have suggested to each one that they should read an existing thread, add to it maybe?

And every one starts their own topic to say the exact same thing?

Maybe the Community software should also show them the the title lines of the last ten or so postings?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
redchiz1
Champion 2

I vaguely remember a group being set up to improve this sort of thing?

RoyB
Legend

@redchiz1 

A careless Wisper?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.