cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JoJo001
Mentor

Error code 100 - Movies

I have the white box.  For the last three days when watching a movie it plays for a few minutes, buffers, then gives me an error code 100.  My continue watching and watchlist screens show nothing and the box light flashes for a few minutes then goes off as a normal shut down.  It has just done it again and gave me an error code of 1 shortly after and now all of the screens are blank with the titles unavailable page on movies and entertainment ( I have current passes for both).  I did the high tech unplugging fix yesterday but the problem is ongoing and frustrating.  While the light flashes it won't allow apps such as All4 to open.  There is no issue with internet access so I am at a loss as to the problem.  Please help or its going out the window!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@JoJo001

Sounds like the box is struggling to maintain or establish a stable wifi connection. Try rebooting your broadband router as this should make it choose a good wifi channel for your environment, and also make sure the box isn't too boxed in eg not on a crowded shelf or in an enclosed cabinet, not underneath the TV or other sources of interference, as much space around it as you can to see if that improves things.

If not, post back.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@JoJo001

Sounds like the box is struggling to maintain or establish a stable wifi connection. Try rebooting your broadband router as this should make it choose a good wifi channel for your environment, and also make sure the box isn't too boxed in eg not on a crowded shelf or in an enclosed cabinet, not underneath the TV or other sources of interference, as much space around it as you can to see if that improves things.

If not, post back.

JoJo001
Mentor

Thanks Andy.  An internet reboot and logging back in to the box seems to have done the trick..fingers crossed!  Appreciate the reply and advice.