cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error Code: OVP_00021

I'm trying to watch the last season available of Alaskan Bush People but I keep getting this error - Sorry, something went wrong. OVP_00021. 

I'm watching on a now TV box. I've restarted it. I've check for updates and so on but I still get this error code! Its extremely frustrating!

Can anyone help please?

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Is this error code only happening when watching the last season of this TV series only ?

Does other TV programmes show this error code message on screen with your nowtv entertainment pass ?

Have you tried rebooting your router to see if that clears the error code message.

Might be an issue at nowtv's end with the delivery of this particular TV show from their servers, where i would suggest speaking to live chat or drop them a message from the link below.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes it's just that show. I can watch everything else without a problem. I
have also rebooted the router.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Never seen this TV show to be honest, where i have just checked out the latest season (which i assume is S3) by going directly to the Discovery channel where the folder is a bit of a mess to be honest with duplicate episodes surrounding season 3.

When i went to season 3 (last on the list) and played Ep1 "Block & Tackle" i encountered the same error code has you.

However, when i went to season 3 third season down on the same list Ep1 Block & Tackle played fine for me.

Might be worth trying your end to see if you get the same result.

I will also tag @Jason-C of the NowTV Team to see if they can tidy up the season 3 episodes folder of the TV show.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Awesome! Thank you so much, I hadn't realised that the episodes had been repeated and I had already watched those ones.