cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
JayceyF
Scholar

Error Code OVP_00009 now appears to be FIXED! 😁

It was reported as fixed on Twitter this morning.  All my 'new' episodes are now working, so it looks as if we're back to normal.

If you've been having trouble, give it another go, and it should be OK?  (If not, the best place to complain is Twitter and not here - tweet to "@NOWHelpTeam".)

PS.  Peeps - if you're going to post here, have a quick look to see if there are any existing relevant posts - the number of posts about this error are crazy!  (It doesn't take long to check?)

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@JayceyF 

That’s excellent news as i saw the mess it created! 😲 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@JayceyF 

Alas, nobody seems to have noticed the very small message that appears at the top of the window a New Post would go in. But if they did, they might read it, and look at the Rules of the Road before posting as it asks. And if they did (even bigger if) they might get as far as Rule 6:

Number 6

Keep it fresh

No need to repeat yourself.

Before you post, search to check that your question hasn’t already been covered. If it has, you can reply to another post to β€œbump” it, so it gets noticed.

But nobody has done that; new thread after new thread, all saying the same thing, many even starting with the exact same title.

And all in vain, as we can do nothing but point them to Live Chat anyway.

It seems that user expectations of this Community and Now management expectations of it are poles apart 😒

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
JayceyF
Scholar

I've always thought that message was a bit too small (and not really explicit enough - if we did a quick poll, I bet hardly anyone has read the rules! πŸ˜‰).  To me, it's common sense - even if you're angry and frustrated and at the end of the your tether, surely you can see all those posts with the same titles?! πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ