cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error Code 1300 - The Orville on Fox

Trying to play the latest episode (ep 12) of The Orville which is available on Fox, and getting error code 1300. I'm using a Roku stick, and trying to play it from the 'Continue Watching' page. It shows as having 17 days left to play.

Ep 11 played just fine a couple of days ago and is still available for 10 days. I can play that ep on both the Roku and also the Now TV android app. Episode 10, however, is still showing as having 3 days left - but likewise won't play, error 1300.

I also use the Android app. Ep 12 doesn't even show in the 'Continue Playing' section on the Android app - and in fact, even if you search for The Orville, it only shows that one single ep (11) is available at all.

Other Fox shows seem to work ok.

Help!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Great thanks, had seen many and varied 1300 problems on the forums so good to know.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. It's a known issue that NOW TV are working on fixing so don't worry it's nothing wrong with your setup. Hopefully episode 12 should be back up in the next day or so.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Great thanks, had seen many and varied 1300 problems on the forums so good to know.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you haven't noticed yet both Ep 10 and Ep12 are now working again, together with Ep 11 Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Great, cheers!

@Andy sorry, clicked solution on the wrong post...

Thanks both