cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error 1300

In addition to the problems we are having removing and adding to the Watchlist I am now unable to watch the new season of NCIS as it is coming up error 1300 and "we don't have this right now etc etc.... Check later" how much longer before we get a fix?
4 REPLIES 4
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. If you're trying to watch NCIS via your Watchlist then try either searching for it instead of going via Entertainment > Channels > Fox to find it, as it's working for me on my devices.

However if you still find its not working when you find it manually, there may be an issue with the content file on your device. Post back with which type of device you are using eg XBox One, PS4 etc and the NOW TV Team can look into it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi, I cannot add NCIS to my watchlist. I have a NOW TV box (Roku?) Or similar. Was purchased as a dedicated NOW TV box.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

What happens if you try to add NCIS to your Watchlist by going to the NowTV website with your internet browser selecting the show under My TV and click on Add to Watchlist instead of going via the Roku box method.

Make sure you are signed into the NowTV website with the same username details as your Roku box, then once the show is added to your Watchlist, jump over to your Roku box to see if the show has been also added to your Watchlist on your Roku box.

Just tried this above method and NCIS was successfully added to my Roku player.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Sorry I'm afraid a mistyped 'of' instead of 'or' probably gave you impression I was telling you to look for it in your watchlist. However if you ignore the watchlist and search for NCIS using the search option on the menu of the NOW TV app (or go look for it manually via Entertainment > Channels > FOX on the menu) then it should let you watch the episode that way.