cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Episodes not airing until 1 January

Hello,

I have been watching a discovery of witches using the Entertainment pass on my ipad and for episode 5 it is saying that it will be available on January 1st. Why is this happening and what can I do to resolve it? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

It's a bug on the IOS and Android NowTV mobile App when showing a new episode being added in the next 7 days which is affecting various TV shows.

So just ignore the 1st of January date on your mobile devices.

The NowTV Tech Team are aware of it and i am assuming they are working on a patch fix.

For example The Last Ship episode 5 is on Sky One at 9pm Wednesday the 17th of October 2018, where Discovery of Witches episode 5 is on Sky One at 9pm on Friday the 12th of October 2018.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hello,

I have been watching a discovery of witches using the Entertainment pass on my ipad and for episode 5 it is saying that it will be available on January 1st. Why is this happening and what can I do to resolve it? 

Check again it says available Friday for me

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just checked it says episode 5 available on Jan 1st

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

It's a bug on the IOS and Android NowTV mobile App when showing a new episode being added in the next 7 days which is affecting various TV shows.

So just ignore the 1st of January date on your mobile devices.

The NowTV Tech Team are aware of it and i am assuming they are working on a patch fix.

For example The Last Ship episode 5 is on Sky One at 9pm Wednesday the 17th of October 2018, where Discovery of Witches episode 5 is on Sky One at 9pm on Friday the 12th of October 2018.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you. It did seem very strange 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you @schnapps for your helpful reply. It is working, I've realised that I can watch the episode after the screening time so have been ignoring the 1st Jan date. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @Anonymous User it is now working. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also want to know this. Why interrupt series in this way? The same info has come up on the latest season of The Last Ship. It would be better to hold all the episodes and show them one after the other. A break of 12 weeks is just ridiculous. 

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hello,